2010 CHIFFON DRESS WITH SKIRT OF SEVERAL LEVELS AND AN UNDERCUT
You need: lace for bodice; silk sateen, chiffon; zipper; 3 decorative flowers; fusing.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCES: 2 cm for back middle seam (to stitch the zipper). 1 cm for other seams
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (minimal width is 140 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
PLEASE KEEP BEAM THREAD DIRECTION.
1. Center back part_3 lower layer – 2 pieces
2. Side back part_3 lower layer – 2 pieces
3. Lower front part_3 lower layer – 1 piece
4. All bodice pieces. Use also as bodice lining
1. All bodice pieces
1.All bodice pieces
1. Two upper layers of front/back parts
2. Lapel along edge – 1 piece
3. Waistband – 3 pieces
4. Shoulder stripes – 2 pieces
1. All front/back part pieces have 3 layers.
2. Stitch all skirt layers along all seams together up to notches at hip level (between upper edge and notches), then layer after layer (to avoid non-aesthetic displacement of transparent chiffon at side seams as well as another seams).
3. The zipper is on middle back seam.
4. Process chiffon lapel/waistband ends at clear edge with en English seams (thin edge seam with closed edge) or with narrow zig zag stitches beginning with notches.
5. Decorate the garment with chiffon roses.