MATERIAL: light material, natural or combined.
YOU NEED: crepe satin of 150 ñm width; 1 zipper, 1 button.
1. Back gusset - 1 folded piece
2. Bake side gusset -2 pieces
3. Front side gusset -2 pieces
4. Front gusset - 1 folded piece
5. Waistband - 1 piece
1. Strength the waistband with the fusing.
2. Topstitch all side seams excluding place for zipper in the left side seam. Work seams together and press left side seam apart.
3. Sew zipper in so that teeth were hidden.
4. Sew waistband to waistline edge overlapping the right side of zipper. Fold the band under the seam allowance of the open waistband edge overlapping the joining seam and topstitch close along the edge. Fold waistband along center break line right sides together and sew short ends.
5. Turn over hem allowance along hemline up to 1 cm width, press, then topstitch.
6. Work a button hole into the left end and sew the button to the right.