MATERIAL: light natural or combined material.
Silk of 150 cm width; 1 zipper of 20 cm length; 1 button.
1. Skirt panel - 4 details
2. Upper panel - 4 details
3. Waistband – 1 detail
1. Strength the waistband with the fusing (press the thermal interfacing on the left side with hot iron).
2. Sew the back middle seam at skirt panels under cutting mark together. Sew the front middle seam and side seams together. Press allowances apart. Sew allowances alongside the split edges inside.
3. Sew the zipper in the middle of the back panel. Topstitch zipper tape the width of the foot.
4. Sew top edges of upper and lower panels by hands coinciding panels left side to right side correspondingly.
5. Pin the waistband right sides together to the skirt upper edge, then sew. Press seam allowances toward the waistband. Fold waistband along center break line right sides together and sew short ends. Turn the band out, fold the inner edge of the waistband and pin so that the inner edge 2 mm overlap the joining seam. Topstitch closely along the edge.
6. Work a button hole into the left end of the waistband and sew button the right one.
7. Turn over hem allowance along hemline, press, then topstitch or sew by hand.