FABRIC: light silk or cotton material (cambric).
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric pieces).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES Ц THEY MUST BE MATCHING!
1. Back Ц 1 folded piece
2. Bust pocket Ц 1 piece
3. Front Ц 2 pieces
4. Back facing - 1 folded piece
5. Belt Ц 1 folded piece
6. Sleeve Ц 2 pieces
1. Fold the top edge of the pocket to the right side and stitch the side edges. Turn it right side out. Press the seam allowances of the pocket to the wrong side according to the pattern. Topstitch the pocket top. Topstitch the pocket to the garment.
2. Stitch the side/shoulder/sleeve seams. Press them open.
3. Stitch the facing shoulder seams. Press the seams open.
4. With right sides together stitch the front facing to the garment. Cut the seam allowances and torn the edging inside out.
5. Stitch the sleeves to the garment.
6. Fold the sleeve hems and the garment hem inside and topstitch them.
7. Make up and topstitch the belt.