You need: sheer fatin; lace border of 2 cm width.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
Seam allowances: 1 cm for all seams (excluding flounce patterns).
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (minimal width is 140 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
PLEASE KEEP BEAM THREAD DIRECTION.
1. Stole with one-piece sleeves
2. Wide/narrow flounces of square
Lace border: sew to ready stole, then bead.
1. Cut wide/narrow flounces of square shape along “cutting” line. Lay narrow flounce on the wide one, stitch them together catching stole’s edges (stitch flounces’ inner diameter to stole, with free ends – se picture). Stitch flounces to stole’s long edges only.
2. Hide stitching edges with lace border (you need approximately 6 m of lace border).
3. Stitch flounces to sleeve edges also, then overlap with lace borders. Stitch sleeves up to marks with inner seam.