You need: sheer lace; silk/stiff sateen lining; share fatin (of two tinctures, for example, of lacteous white and cream white); lace pieces; zipper, fusing, metal/plastic bones, ready underskirt (of stiff fatin), lace border of 1.5-2 cm width, satin piping for bones.
ÅÑËÈ ÍÀ ËÅÊÀËÀÕ ÄÂÎÉÍÎÉ ÊÎÍÒÓÐ, ÒÎ ËÅÊÀËÀ ÄÀÍÛ Ñ ÏÐÈÏÓÑÊÀÌÈ ÍÀ ØÂÛ, ÅÑËÈ ÊÎÍÒÓÐ ÎÄÈÍÀÐÍÛÉ, ÒÎ ËÅÊÀËÀ ÄÀÍÛ ÁÅÇ ÏÐÈÏÓÑÊÎÂ ÍÀ ØÂÛ.
Seam allowances: 2 cm for back middle seam. 1 cm for other seams.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (minimal width is 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
PLEASE KEEP BEAM THREAD DIRECTION.
1. Front skirt – 1 piece
2. Back skirt – 2 pieces
1. Flounce_1: quantity will be given on the piece. (For example, kd-120. For better cutting you can fold fatin several times.)
2. Flounce_2: quantity will be given on the piece. (For example, kd-120. For better cutting you can fold fatin several times.)
3. Front skirt – 1 piece
4. Back skirt – 2 pieces
5. All bodice pieces
1. All bodice pieces
Trimming: you need lace border of 1.5-2 cm width to trim (overlap) seams. You need also satin piping to trim bones.
1. All front upper pieces are of 2 layers of fatin (to make them less transparent and stiff) and of 1 layer of lace. It is better to take sheer and not too stiff fatin.
2. All bodice seams are to be overlapped along inner/outer sides with satin piping; set into this piping metal/plastic bones which are 2 cm shorter than seam length (to make sewing more comfortable).
3. Overlap all bodice seams additionally with the lace borders.
4. Stitch the flounce_2 (narrower) on the wider, then stitch them together on fatin skirt along marking.
5. Cut flounces with seam allowances. Cut a flounce along “cutting” line, lay it flat, then stitch on the skirt along inside diameter, one after another, leaving all square's ends free (see picture).
6. Sew lace appliqué to ready bodice.