You need: lace; satin; organza (of two or three tinctures, for example, of lacteous white and cream white as well as light rose), sheer fatin for bodice pieces, ready underskirt; zipper, hooks (for neckline closure), lace border for trimming.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCES: 1 cm for middle back seam (to stitch the zipper). 1 cm for other seams
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (minimal width is 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
PLEASE KEEP BEAM THREAD DIRECTION.
1. Lower back skirt_4 – 2 pieces
2. Lower front skirt_4 – 1 piece
1. All bodice pieces – 3 layers
1. All bodice pieces
1. 3 upper layers of skirt
Trimming: take lace border of 2 cm width to stitch it (with zig zag stitches) along neckline/front part edges and bodice armholes (you need approximately 3.5-4 m of lace border). In this way you will close front edges of lace.
1. All front upper pieces are of 3 layers of fatin (to make them less transparent and stiff) and of 1 layer of lace.
2. Pleat upper skirts at left side by hand.
3. The zipper is in middle back seam.
4. The skirt has 4 separate layers: 3 upper skirts are of organza, 1 lower is of satin.
5. Make asymmetrical undercut into ready underskirt at hip level, then sew it as lower layer.
6. Sew lace border to neckline/armholes of ready bodice.
7. Overlap the line joining the skirt and the bodice with folded waistband. Sew the waistband to side seams when the garment is on a mannequin.
8. Fix 2 organza flowers on skirt left side.