You need: stiff satin, zipper of 20 cm length, lining, fusing, stiff organza.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCES: 2 cm for middle back seam (to stitch the zipper). 1 cm for other seams
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (minimal width is 140 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
PLEASE KEEP BEAM THREAD DIRECTION.
1. All skirt pieces as well as facings
1. All facings
1. All lining pieces
1. All skirt pieces
INSTRUCTIONS concerning work with skirt hem (clear edge, organza):
1. The zipper is in middle back seam.
2. Process the hem at clear edge with stiff organza (see photo). First, cut organza piece’s lower edge to make the detail 1 cm shorter that satin skirt. Stitch satin skirt to organza skirt along lower edge, then turn them right side out. Do the same for all skirt hems separately.
3. Overseam all skirt vertical seams (organza and satin as one layer). Then stitch all skirts together, press seams apart (see photo). Fold hem seam corners inside and fix them with blind stitches.
4. Apply the fusing to facing. Stitch facings on skirt lining, then stitch skirt upper edge around.