You need: sheer satin (taffeta), stiff organza to strengthen upper part; fusing, thin shoulder caps, sleeve heads, sleeve lining.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCES: 1 cm for all seams.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 140 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
Fabric and lining (we recommend satin as lining also):
1. Upper back part – 2 pieces
2. Side back part – 4 pieces
3. Upper front part – 4 pieces
4. Side front part – 4 pieces
5. Lower back part – 4 pieces
6. Collar – 2 pieces
7. Cuff – 2 pieces
8. Back stripe – 2 pieces
9. Sleeve/sleeve facing – 2 pieces for each (without organza strengthener)
Lining: sleeve lining
Fusing: back stripe, sleeve facings, collars, cuffs
1. Strengthen garment upper layer with base fabric (stiff organza) and stitch them together along all edges. Then overstitch them with base fabric lining.
2. Stitch collars into neckline asymmetrically up to notches; collars are softly shaped. Turn right collar’s end as a rose, fix it by hand.
3. Stitch a cuff to a sleeve up to notches (sleeve must already has stitches inner sleeve). Turn cuff’s ends as a rose, fix them by hand.
4. We recommend stitch beam-thread border along front shaped edge of the garment easing fabric a little along the seam.