YOU NEED: Artificial suede of 150 ñm width; 7 buttons.
1. Front panel - 2 details
2. Back panel - 1 folded detail
3. Pocket – 2 details
1. Sew darts into front and back panels, press towards center.
2. Sew side seams.
3. Fold pockets allowance under and topstitch on front panels according to marking.
4. Work button holes into right panel, sew buttons to left one.
5. Cut thin suede ties (of about 2 mm width). Make tie holes into panel edge, upper and lower edges, and into pocket upper edge on 2 cm distance from edges (inter-hole interval is 2 cm). Pull the tie into holes overlapping the edge.