FABRIC: LIGHT COTTON MATERIAL (CAMBRIC).
YOU WILL ALSO NEED: netted lace edging, 7 buttons.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric pieces).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES Ц THEY MUST BE MATCHING!
1. Front Ц 2 pieces
2. Back Ц1 folded piece
3. Sleeve Ц 2 pieces
4. Skirt Ц 2 folded pieces
5. Binding bias Ц 1 piece
1. Stitch bust darts and press them downwards.
2. Neaten and stitch the skirt side edges, bodice side edges, shoulder/sleeve edges. Press the seams open.
3. Press the integrated facings to the right side of the garment front along the marked center front foldline. Fold the raw edges of the facings under, press them and tack to the garment.
4. Finish the neck edge with the binding bias.
5. Stitch the sleeves to the armholes.
6. With the center front lines matching put the right front piece on the left front piece and tack the overlapped lower edges. Gather the skirt top edge and stitch it to the bodice. Neaten the seam and press it upwards.
7. Neaten the skirt/sleeve hems and turn them to the wrong side. Press these flat. Place lace tape under the skirt and sleeves hems with finished edges shown, and topstitch these.
8. Make buttonholes in the right front piece, sew the buttons to the left front piece.