FABRIC: natural or synthetic silk.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED: sateen, elastic lace fabric with scallops.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric pieces).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES Ц THEY MUST BE MATCHING!
2. Back Ц 1 folded piece
3. Front Ц 1 folded piece
1. Shoulder strap Ц 2 pieces
4. Centre yoke Ц 2 pieces
5. Side yoke - 2 pieces
1 Stitch the yoke pieces together. Press the side seams open and topstitch them 0,1cm away from the seams. Press the curved seams towards the center and topstitch them also.
2. Stitch the yoke to the front piece, press the seam downward and topstitch 0,5cm below the seam.
3. Press the seam allowance of the back neck to the wrong side and topstitch it.
4. Stitch the side seams up to the marks. Press them open.
5. Press the hem to the wrong side and topstitch it.
6. Press the long edges of the straps under and topstitch. Pin the straps to the back according to the marks. Place them under the lace on the front. Try the top on and correct the strap lengths. Fix them to the garment.