FABRIC: natural or artificial light silk material.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED: Trimming fabric
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and place them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric pieces).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE MATCHING!
1. Back - 1 folded piece
2. Front – 2 pieces
4. Sleeve – 2 pieces
3. Belt – 1 piece
5. Front facing - 2 pieces
6. Sleeve facing – 2 pieces
7. Carriers – 3 pieces
8. Tie – 2 pieces
1. Stitch the shoulder seams. Press them open. Stitch the sleeves to the armholes.
2. Stitch the garment/sleeve side edges together in one continuous seam.
3. Press the hem allowance to the wrong side and stitch it. Stitch the front facing pieces together and press the seam open. With right sides together, pin the facing to the garment stitch along the central and neck edges. Fold the front facing in half lengthways right side inside and stitch the lower edges; turn the facing right side out and topstitch it to the garment.
4. Stitch the sleeve facing side edges. Stitch the facing to the sleeves same method as the front facing.
5. Fold each tie stripe in half lengthways and stitch leaving
one end open. Turn the ties right side out and press them.
Sew one tie to the left front centre; sew the second to the
side right seam.
6. Fold the belt in half lengthways and stitch leaving one end unstitched. Turn the belt right side out and topstitch it.
7. Fold carrier long edges under and press them. Fold the carriers wrong side inside in half lengthways and topstitch. Stitch the carriers to the side seams and the back centre.