FABRIC: LIGHT SILK OR COTTON.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED: embroider cambric; lace tape 1cm. in width; buttons.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric pieces).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES Ц THEY MUST BE MATCHING!
1. Centre back Ц 1 folded piece
2. Side back Ц 2 pieces
3. Side front Ц 2 pieces
4. Centre front Ц 2 pieces
5. Upper front Ц 2 pieces
1. Stitch the centre and side front pieces. Gather the top pieces of the front between the marks and stitch them to the lower front pieces.
2. Stitch back curved edges. Stitch the side/shoulder seams.
3. Fold the front self facings to the wrong side and press them.
4. Neaten the neckline, hem and the armholes. Press the allowances to the wrong side and topstitch theme. Stitch the lace tape to these seams.
5. Make buttonholes in the right front piece. Attach the buttons to the left piece.