FABRIC: natural or synthetic silk, cotton flannel.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED: atlas 150cm. in width.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric pieces).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE MATCHING!
1. Pocket bag – 4 pieces
2. Back - 1 folded piece
3. Front – 2 pieces
4. Belt – 1 piece
5. Front lath - 1 piece
6. Sleeve – 2 pieces
7. Carrier – 2 pieces.
1. Make up narrow carriers and stitch them to the front pieces
between the cross marks.
2. With right sides together pin the pocket bags to the pocket entrance seam allowances and stitch exactly between the marks.
3. Stitch the shoulder seams and press them backwards.
4. Stitch the side seams from the second mark to the end, stitching the pocket bags together.
5. Stitch the sleeve’s seams according to the marks. Stitch the sleeves to the armholes according to the second marks.
6. Fold the armholes/sleeve’s raw edges to the wrong side and topstitch them.
7. Fold the lath right side inside in half lengthways and overstitch the short edges; turn the lath right side out and stitch it to the garment. Neaten this seam.
8. Press the hem to the wrong side and topstitch it.
9. Make up the belt and topstitch it 0,1 cm in.