FABRIC: natural or artificial material 150cm. in width.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric pieces).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE MATCHING!
1. Patch pocket – 2 pieces
2. Back - 1 folded piece
3. Front - 2 pieces
4. Collar – 2 pieces
5. Belt – 1 piece
6. Sleeve – 2 pieces
1. Fold the pocket integrated facing to the right side and stitch the side seams. Turn it right side out. Press the seam allowances to the wrong side according to the pocket pattern. Edgestitch the pocket top edge. Topstitch the pocket to the garment.
2. Stitch the front darts. Press them downwards.
3. Stitch the side seams up to the slit’s marks and press them open.
4. Make up and shape the collar.
5. Press the integrated facings to the right side of the garment front along
the marked center front foldline placing the collar between. With right
sides together stitch the under collar to the garment neck edge between the
shoulder seams, keeping the top collar out of the way. With right sides together
stitch the top collar on the previously made seam.
6. Stitch the sleeve seams. Stitch the sleeves to the garment.
7. Fold hem/slit seam allowances to the wrong side of the garment and topstitch them.
8. Make up and topstitch the belt.