FABRIC: SILK OR LIGHT COTTON MATERIAL
YOU WILL ALSO NEED: appliqué.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric pieces).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE MATCHING!
1. Middle front – 1 folded piece
2. Lower front – 2 pieces
3. Back – 2 pieces
4. Upper front –1 folded piece
5. Back sleeve – 2 pieces
6. Front sleeve – 2 pieces
1. Stitch the front top darts. Press the seam allowance of the neckline to the wrong side and topstitch it. Stitch the upper front to the middle front.
2. Stitch the centre seam of the lower front pieces. Stitch the lower front piece to the middle front piece.
3. Stitch the centre back seam. Press the seam allowance of the neckline to the wrong side and topstitch it.
4. Stitch the sleeves to the front/back pieces. Stitch the shoulders and the sleeve upper edges together in one continuous seam. Stitch the side garment edges and the sleeve underarm edges together in one continuous seam.
5. Neaten the sleeve/skirt hems. Press them under and stitch in place.