MATERIAL: wool or silk.
Soft wool of 150 сm width; 1 zipper of 20 сm length; 1 button; clue interfacing for waistband.
1. Central part of front panel - 1 folded detail
2. Side part of front panel - 2 details
3. Back panel - 2 details
4. Waistband - 1 detail
Clue interfacing: strengthen the waistband with clue interfacing.
1. Sew front relief seams together. Press allowances toward the front panel middle part. Work a facing stitch on the relief seams of right side.
2. Sew back panel darts together.
3. Sew back center seam leaving the upper part of the seam free for zipper.
4. Sew zipper in.
5. Sew side seams together.
6. Sew waistband to waistline edge right side on left. Fold waistband along center break line right sides together; sew ends. Fold the band under the seam allowances of the open waistband overlapping the joining seam and topstitch closely along the edge. Work a button hole into the left end of the band and sew button to the right one.
7. Turn over hem allowance along hemline, press, then topstitch.