5274 ANORAK FOR WOMEN
YOU NEED: whipcord; lining; fusing; 1 separable zipper (length is depending on front part’s length).
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 4.5 cm for garment hem, 4 cm for sleeve hems.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Center front part – 2 pieces
2. Side front part – 2 pieces
3. Center back part – 2 pieces
4. Side back part – 2 pieces
5. Front yoke – 2 pieces
6. Front pocket – 2 pieces
7. Upper sleeve – 2 pieces
8. Lower sleeve – 2 pieces
9. Hood – 2 pieces
10. Back neckline facing – 1 piece
11. Hood facing – 2 pieces
12. Front band – 2 pieces
13. Front part – 2 pieces
14. Back part – 2 pieces
15. Upper sleeve – 2 pieces
16. Lower sleeve – 2 pieces
17. Hood – 2 pieces
18. Pocket detail – 4 pieces
1. Stitch sackings to pocket entrance edge of side front part and pocket. Slash the allowance and pres sackings. Topstitch pocket entrance.
2. Stitch the pocket to central front part. Topstitch joining seam. Stitch side front part to center part; topstitch it. Stitch sackings together. Make fixes at pocket entrance. Stitch the yoke to front part. Topstitch joining seam. Stitch side back part to center back part. Stitch shoulder edges together. Stitch side seams. Stitch sleeves and stitch them into armholes. Stitch hood. Stitch hood’s lining. Stitch hood facing. Stitch the facing to hood lining. Overstitch the hood. Topstitch hood’s facing on the hood. Stitch the hood into neckline.
3. Stitch darts into lining details. Stitch the front band to front part’s lining. Stitch back neckline facing to back part’s lining. Stitch lining details together. Leave a technological hole into a sleeve (to turn the garment out).
4. Lay the zipper on edging right sides together (teeth are from edging). Overstitch edging with front bands inserting the zipper. Overstitch the neckline with lining.
5. Press garment/sleeve hems into wrong side. Stitch garment/sleeve hems to lining.
6. Sew technological hole.
7. Press ready garment.