MATERIAL: artificial/natural leather or suede.
YOU NEED: clue facing; 1 button.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Front part yoke - 2 details
2. Front part – 2 details
3. Front part insert – 2 details
4. Lower back part – 2 details
5. Back part yoke - 1 detail
6. Back part – 1 detail
7. Back part insert – 1 detail
8. Lower back part – 1 detail
9. Front band - 2 details
10. Cuff – 2 details
11. Sleeve - 2 details
12. Stand-up collar – 2 details
Clue interfacing: front band, stand-up collar.
1. Strengthen the front band and stand-up collar with clue interfacing.
2. Sew darts into front/back parts.
3. Topstitch the yoke on the front part with decorative stitches.
4. Topstitch the front part insert on the front part with decorative stitches.
5. Topstitch the front part insert on the lower front part with decorative stitches.
6. Topstitch the yoke on the back part with decorative stitches.
7. Topstitch the back part insert on the front part with decorative stitches.
8. Topstitch the back part insert on the lower back part with decorative stitches.
9. Sew shoulder seams.
10. Sew side seams.
11. Face upper (outer) stand-up collar with lower (inner) one.
12. Sew the stand-up collar into collar hole. Topstitch upper (outer) stand-up collar into topstitching seam of lower (inner) one.
13. Sew the cuff to lower edge of the sleeve.
14. Sew seams by hand.
15. Prepare the string loop.
16. Sew the loop to right front part.
17. Face font edges with front bands.
18. Sew sleeves, fitting them under sleeve caps.
19. Sew buttons on the left front par.
If wished, you can make decorative stitches along the relief seams, edges and darts.