MATERIAL: crinkle chiffon.
YOU NEED: clue interfacing; 5 buttons.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Back part – 1 detail
3. Sleeve - 2 details
4. Collar – 2 details
5. Stand-up collar – 2 details
Clue interfacing: placket, outer collar, stand-up collar.
Press each stitched seam, then oversew and press again.
1. Strengthen the placket, outer collar, cuffs and stand-up collar with clue interfacing
2. Sew bust darts into front part and topstitch them.
3. Sew shoulder seams, then topstitch,
4. Sew sleeves into armholes, then topstitch seams.
5. Oversew separately side edges 15 cm from the hem, then sew downward to notch marks.
6. Press sleeve hem allowance in double into wrong side at 3 cm width. Topstitch it on foot width. Press sleeve hem allowance into wrong side again. Topstitch lower edge of the fold also on foot width.
7. Face the placket.
8. Stitch the inner collar with outer one. Turn collar right side out and topstitch.
9. Sew stand-ups, with the collar between them.
10. Sew inner stand-up (with the collar) to the neckline, fold the outer stand-up open edge under and topstitch along the seam of inner stand-up.
11. Press hem allowance to left, then topstitch. Press and topstitch slit allowances.
12. Make button holes into right (overlap) part and sew buttons to the left (underlap) one.