MATERIAL: knitted fabric (cotton, viscose).
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Top - 2 details
2. Tie – 1 detail
OUR ADVICE: To make the fabric along stitched seams stretch, sew details with narrow zigzag or with special stretchable stitches. To make the hem stretch, oversew hem allowance with special oversew stitches (overlock), and then sew it using double needle. This is also attachable to other edges that should stay elastic.
These recommendations are not for industry.
1. Press 1 cm of hem into wrong side, for both tops.
2. Fold the tie along the center, right sides together, then overstitch, turn out and stitch ends.
3. Overstitch the neckline, right sides together.
4. Overstitch armholes, with holes for the tie.
5. Overstitch the décolleté and closure edge into top back.
6. Turn the top right side out.
7. Make a stitch along the neckline.
8. Pull the tie into the neckline loop.
9. Make special stitch along the armholes, décolleté and closure edge.
10. Make special stitch along the top hem.
11. Work three button holes and sew three buttons.