FAUX SHEEPSKIN COAT
MATERIAL: double-side artificial sheepskin.
YOU NEED: 8 buttons.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Center back part – 1 detail
2. Side back part – 2 details
3. Side part - 2 details
4. Side front part – 2 details
5. Center front part – 2 details
6. Collar – 1 detail
7. Slip pocket detail – 2 details
8. Upper sleeve – 2 details
9. Lower sleeve – 2 details
1. Sew front relieves, with pocket entrance unsewn.
2. Sew the bag to slip pocket detail. Fold right side of center front part with the bag according the notches, fold side front part and the bag right sides together, then sew. Fold the seam and topstitch on the bag. Sew and oversew the bag. Topstitch slip pocket detail on both sides on the side front part.
3. Mark button holes into right front part. Make a stitch along four sides of every hole near the hole marks. Cut the holes.
4. Sew front and back parts.
5. Sew shoulder and side seams.
6. Put collar joining seam allowance under the neckline, with fur side to leather side, and topstitch the neckline closely along the edge.
7. Sew sleeve elbow seam. Sew sleeve front seam. Sew sleeves into armholes according to notches.
8. Sew buttons to left front part.