FABRIC: lightweight wool or viscose fabric.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED: zip, eyelets, decorative cord and iron-on interfacing.
SEAM ALLOWANCES: 1 ñì for all seams.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric pieces).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE MATCHING!
1. Front panel – 1 piece
2. Front facing – 1 piece
3. Front flounce 1 – 1 piece
4. Front flounce 2 – 1 piece
5. Lowe front panel– 1 piece
6. Back panel – 1 piece
7. Back flounce 1 – 1 piece
8. Back facing – 1 piece
9. Lower back panel – 1 piece
10. Back flounce 2 – 1 piece
INTERFACING: front/back facing.
1. Apply the interfacing to the wrong side of the front facing and the back facing.
2. Neaten the front/back panel side edges; stitch the side seams leaving a zipper opening in the left seam; press the seams open.
3. Neaten the lower panel side edges. Neaten the side edges of the flounces. Stitch the side seams; press the seams open.
4. With side seams matching, stitch the skirt lower panel to the skirt, sandwiching the flounce 1 between them; neaten the seam; press the seam allowances upwards.
5. Stitch the flounce 2 to the skirt lower panel; neaten the seam; press the seam allowances upwards.
6. Stitch the front and the back facing together; pres the seams open. Neaten the facing lower raw edge.
7. Insert the zip. With the facing uppermost, stitch the facing to the skirt waist edge. Topstitch the seam allowances to the facing 0,2 cm from the seam. Fold the facing side edges under and slipstitch them to the zip tape.
8. Neaten the flounce lower edges; press the seam allowances under; topstitch.
9. Insert eyelets; put cord through the eyelets.