YOU NEED: denim, fusing, zipper.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 2 cm for hem.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Rhombic insert – 2 pieces
2. Rhombic insert_2 – 2 pieces
3. Rhombic insert_3 – 2 pieces
4. Rhombic insert_4 – 2 pieces
5. Rhombic insert_5 – 2 pieces
6. Rhombic insert_6 – 2 pieces
7. Rhombic insert_7 – 2 pieces
8. Rhombic insert_8 – 2 pieces
9. Rhombic insert_9 – 2 pieces
10. Pocket – 1 piece
11. Facing – 2 pieces
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of facings.
2. Neaten pocket outer contour. Press pocket upper edge and topstitch on the pocket. Press side and lower edges of pocket, according to pattern.
3. Sew back panel rhombic inserts, according to model. Neaten seams and press them. Make decorative stitch at 0.5 cm from joining seams. Cut extra allowances.
4. Sew front panel rhombic inserts, according to model. Neaten seams and press them. Make decorative stitch at 0.5 cm from joining seams. Cut extra allowances.
5. Neaten side edges. Sew side seams up to closure notch. Press seams apart and press closure slit. Sew the zipper in.
6. Sew side edge of back facing and front facing, them press it apart. Neaten outer edge of facing.
7. Lay facings on garment upper edge, right sides together, then overstitch. Topstitch overstitching seam on facings at 0.2 cm from overstitching seam. Turn facings to wrong side and press upper ready edge of garment. Fold side edges of front facing and back facing and sew them to zipper by hand.
8. Neaten the hem. Press it under and topstitch.