YOU NEED: sheer viscose or silk, fusing, zipper, and decorative cord.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Back panel – 1 piece
2. Right front panel – 1 piece
3. Left front panel – 1 piece
4. Front facing – 1 piece
5. Back facing – 1 piece
6. Back flounce – 1 piece
7. Right front flounce – 1 piece
8. Left front flounce – 1 piece
Fusing: front/back facings.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front/back facings.
2. Sew front/back darts. Press back darts towards back panel center. Press front darts towards front panel center.
3. Neaten from edge of right front flounce and left front flounce. Press right/left front flounce allowance to wrong side and topstitch at 0.5 cm from edge. Sew right flounce to right front panel. Sew left flounce to left front panel. Neaten joining seam and press it toward the garment.
4. Sew back flounce to back panel. Neaten joining seam and press it toward the garment.
5. Neaten front edge of right front panel and left front panel. Sew right front panel and left front panel together and press joining seam apart. Topstitch seam allowance at 0.7 cm. Pull the cord in and fix it with horizontal stitch of 1 cm.
6. Neaten side edges of front/back panel. Sew garment side seams and press them apart, leaving closure slit in left seam.
7. Sew facings right side edge and press the seam apart. Neaten facing outer edge.
8. Sew the zipper in. Overstitch upper edge of front/back panels with facing. Topstitch overstitching allowance on facing at 0.2 cm from overstitching. Fold facing side edges under and sew by hand.
9. Neaten flounce lower edge. Press allowance to wrong side and topstitch on the garment at 0.5 cm from lower edge.