YOU NEED: sheer flax; fusing; 1 zipper; 10 buttons.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 2 cm for hem.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Front part – 2 pieces
2. Back part – 2 pieces
3. Front facing – 2 pieces
4. Back facing – 2 pieces
5. Fly panel facing – 1 piece
6. Inner front part – 4 pieces
Fusing: front facing, back facing, fly panel facing, inner front part, fusing stripe.
Fusing stripe must be of 4 cm width and of 2-3 cm longer than pocket entrance.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of back/front facings, fly panel facing and inner front part.
2. Mark slit place on front panel and reinforce it with fusing stripe.
3. Sew back darts and press them towards back center.
4. Neaten inside leg/side edges, front/back middle edges.
5. Press side edge of fly panel facing along marked line. Neaten curve edge of fly panel facing.
6. Lay details of inner front part together. Overstitch middle front edge and curve edge of inner front part. Turn inner front part and press it.
7. Stitch pressed fly panel facing to marked slit line on front part. Lay Stitch front inner part to slit line on another side. Control stitching: stitches must be parallel, their ends must be at the same level; distance between stitches must be equal to width of off-set welt (made of ready fly facing). Cut front part along the center, between stitches. Make diagonal notches at 1-1.5 cm from stitch end. Pull inner front part and fly panel facing right side out through this slit. Fix slit ends with double reverse stitches along corner bases on wrong side. Neaten lower edge of fly panel facing and of inner front part.
8. Sew inside leg/side seams and press the apart. Sew inside leg seam and inside leg seam. Make another stitch close to inside leg seam.
9. Sew front/back facings side seams. Press facing side seams apart.
10. Overstitch front part upper edge with fly panel facing. Make decorative stitch along upper contour/curved contour of fly panel facing at 0.2 cm from edge.
11. Neaten lower facings outer edges. Stitch facings to upper part of inner front part and back part upper edge coinciding side seams. Overstitch facing corners. Slash corner allowances, turn them right side out and press. Topstitch neatened facing edge along joining seam.
12. Make buttonholes into front part. Sew buttons on inner front part.
13. Neaten garment hem. Press the hem under and topstitch. Make buttons into front facing right edge. Sew buttons on front facing left edge.