YOU NEED: fabric suitable for blouse, fusing, 10 buttons.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 2 cm for garment hem.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Back part – 1 piece
2. Front part – 2 pieces
3. Collar – 2 pieces
4. Stand-up collar – 2 pieces
5. Cuff – 2 pieces
6. Sleeve – 2 pieces
7. Front band – 2 piece
Fusing: front band, outer collar, stand-up collar, cuff.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front band, outer collar, stand-up collar, cuff.
2. Stitch front darts. Stitch back darts. Stitch back waist darts. Press darts towards the center.
3. Neaten front band inner edge.
4. Overstitch edgings with front bands, slash extra fabric in corners and turn front bands right sides out. Press edgings.
5. Stitch shoulder/side edges. Neaten shoulder/side seams and press them backwards. Fix front bands with 1 cm stitch at shoulder seams.
6. Neaten sleeve edges. Stitch sleeve seam to the notch, press the seam apart. Press the slit and make decorative stitch at 0.5 cm distance.
7. Stitch sleeves in.
8. Overstitch inner collar with outer one; turn the collar right side out. Press the collar.
9. Stitch stand-ups inserting the collar between them. Press stand-up collar.
10. Stitch inner stand-up with collar into neckline, fold outer stand-up open edge under and topstitch along the seam joining inner stand-up.
11. Neaten cuff’s side edges and turn the cuff right side out. Press ready cuff.
12. Stitch outer cuff to sleeve lower edge. Fold inner cuff under and topstitch it. Make buttonholes into the cuff. Sew buttons.
13. Neaten garment hem, fold it under and topstitch.
14. Make buttonholes into right front part, sew buttons on left one.