YOU NEED: natural/mixed fabric, zipper of 25 cm length, lining.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCE: 1 cm for all seams, 2 cm for garment hem.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Center back part – 2 pieces
2. Side back part – 2 pieces
3. Right side front part – 1 piece
4. Left center front part – 1 piece
5. Left side front part – 1 piece
6. Center front part – 1 piece
7. Back decorative collar – 4 pieces
8. Right front decorative collar – 2 pieces
9. Left front decorative collar – 2 pieces
3. Center back part – 2 pieces
4. Side back part – 2 pieces
5. Right side front part – 1 piece
6. Center front part – 1 piece
7. Left side front part – 1 piece
1. Neaten back bulk seams, stitch them and press them apart.
2. Lay back decorative collar, right/left front decorative collars right sides together. Stitch side edges of front/back collars together, press seams apart. Turn the collar right side out and press it.
3. Pin the collar to left center front part in accordance with notches. Pin the collar to right center front part. Neaten lower edge of left center front part. Neaten the segment joining right/left front part at right center front part. Stitch left front part to right part, remove pins. Press joining seam apart.
4. Neaten front bulk seams, stitch them except a slit into left bulk seam and press them apart.
5. Neaten dress dies seams, stitch them together and press them apart.
6. Neaten corners of back decorative collar. Slash corners and turn them right side out.
7. Stitch back/front darts. Press back darts towards back center, press front darts towards front center. Stitch bust darts, press them downwards.
8. Neaten front/back side edges and middle back edge.
9. Stitch side/shoulder seams of front/back parts leaving slits into side seam and press them apart. Press slits and make decorative stitch along slits at 0.5 cm from slit edge.
10. Stitch darts into lining. Press these darts in the same way as into fabric. Stitch side/shoulder edges o lining details. Neaten side/shoulder seams of lining. Press shoulder/side seams backwards. Neaten lining hem, press it into wring side ad topstitch. Neaten lining’s middle edge, stitch up to closure notch and press apart.
11. Stitch dress middle seam up to closure notch and press it apart. Stitch the zipper in.
12. Lay the piping on the dress right sides together and overstitch neckline edge. Topstitch seam allowance on front/back lining at 0.2 cm from overstitching. Overstitch armhole upper segment, overstitch armhole lower segment. Topstitch allowance of overstitching the armholes on the lining at 0.2 cm from overstitching. Fold lining middle edge under and stitch it to dress allowance at closure segment.
13. Neaten dress hem, fold it under and topstitch at 1.5 cm from lower edge.