YOU NEED: sheer natural/mixed fabric; fusing; concealed zip.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCES: 1 cm for all seams, 2 cm for the hem.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Back skirt_1 - 1 piece
2. Back skirt_2 - 1 piece
3. Back skirt_3 - 1 piece
4. Back skirt_4 - 1 piece
5. Front skirt_1 - 1 piece
6. Front skirt_2 - 1 piece
7. Front skirt_3 - 1 piece
8. Front skirt_4 - 1 piece
9. Back facing - 1 piece
10. Front facing - 1 piece
Fusing: front/back facings.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of facings.
2. Stitch front skirt_1 to front skirt_2. Press the seam toward skirt_1 and neaten it.
3. Stitch front skirts_2 and 3 together. Press the seam toward skirt_2 and neaten it.
4. Stitch front skirt_4 to front skirt_3. Press the seam toward skirt_3 and neaten it.
5. Repeat point 2-4 for back skirt.
6. Neaten left side edge. Stitch left side edge between closure mark and the hem. Press the seam apart pressing slit allowances. Lay the zipper under slit allowances and stitch it with it teeth invisible
7. Stitch skirt’s right side seam and neaten it. Press the seam backward.
8. Stitch side edges of facings, press seams apart. Neaten lower edge. Lay facings on skirt upper edge right sides together, then overstitch. Topstitch overstitching on facings at 0.2 cm from overstitching. Fold facings into wrong side and press them.
9. Press the hem into wrong side, fold it under and topstitch.