See details for work with faux fur at How to use the CD.
YOU NEED: faux sheepskin; 2 buttons; leather braid (cord) for loops.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
SEAM ALLOWANCES: 2.5 cm for front edgings/lapel edges/garment/sleeve hems/collar fall/pocket upper edge. 1.5 cm for side/shoulder edges, armholes/sleeve caps seams and collar joining seam. Lap seam (see detailed instructions) for other seams.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Side upper front part – 2 pieces
2. Side upper back part – 2 pieces
3. Center upper back part – 2 pieces
4. Center upper front part – 2 pieces
5. Lower back part – 1 piece
6. Lower front part – 2 pieces
7. Collar – 1 piece
8. Upper sleeve – 2 pieces
9. Lower sleeve – 2 pieces
10. Pocket – 2 pieces
1. Stitch darts into center upper front parts.
2. Fold pocket upper edge allowance into right side and topstitch it.
3. Mark pocket place on lower front part and stitch the pocket according to marks.
4. Stitch side upper front part to center upper front part with lap seams.
5. Stitch front upper/lower edges together with lap seams.
6. Stitch upper back relieves with lap seams.
7. Stitch middle back edges with lapel seam.
8. Stitch back upper/lower parts together with lap seam.
9. Stitch shoulder/side edges.
10. Stitch upper/lower sleeves together with sap seams. Stitch sleeve seams.
11. Stitch sleeves into armholes according to notches.
12. Fold collar fall/corners allowances into suede side and topstitch them.
13. Fold lapel edge/front edgings/garment hem into right side and topstitch them.
14. Stitch the collar to the garment with closed seam.
15. Stitch loops to right front edging, sew buttons to left one.