5764 TOP WITH PIN-TUCKS
YOU NEED: lace fabric; 2 lace braid; 2 cm width and 4-5 cm width.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Back part – 1 piece
2. Front part – 1 folded piece
3. Sleeve – 2 pieces
4. Flounce – 2 pieces
1. Make the first pleat in front part with its wrong side inside and its folding out. Stitch the pleat on right side between the neckline and crosswise mark. Do the same for other pleats. Press pleats toward front center as shown at the picture.
2. Stitch back darts. Press darts toward back center.
3. Stitch right shoulder seam. Neaten it and press it backward. Neaten seam allowance along the neckline. Stitch 2 cm width braid on neckline edge. Stitch left shoulder seam. Neaten the seam and press it backward. Stitch side seams. Neaten seams and press them backward.
4. Stitch flounces to sleeves. Neaten seams and press them upward. Stitch 4-5 cm width braid on the seam. Topstitch 2 cm width braid along flounce hem. Stitch sleeve edges, neaten them and press seams. Stitch sleeves easing them along sleeve caps.
5. Neaten garment’s hem. Topstitch 4-5 cm width braid along blouse’s hem.