5767 BLOUSE WITH CUFF TIES
YOU NEED: natural/mixed fabric (cotton, viscose, polyether); fusing; 8 buttons.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Center back part – 2 pieces
2. Side back part – 2 pieces
3. Center front part – 2 pieces
4. Side front part – 2 pieces
5. Sleeve – 2 pieces
6. Collar – 2 pieces
7. Stand-up collar – 2 pieces
8. Cuff – 2 pieces
9. Front band – 2 pieces
1. Collar – 1 piece
2. Stand-up collar – 1 piece
3. Front band – 2 pieces
4. Cuff – 2 pieces
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front band, cuffs between notches, outer collar and outer stand-up collar.
2. Lay collars right sides together and overstitch along ends/collar fall. Cut seams. Turn the collar right side out and press it. Lay stand-ups right sides together, insert ready collar, adjust notches and stitch all overstitching stand-ups’ ends. Begin and finish stitching at the line joining the stand-up. Turn ready collar right side out and press it.
3. Stitch front darts. Press central darts toward front center, press side darts sidewise. Topstitch the darts. Stitch front shaped edges. Neaten seams, press them sidewise and topstitch them.
4. Stitch back darts. Press darts toward middle seam. Stitch back shaped edges. Neaten seams, press them sidewise, then topstitch. Stitch middle back seam. Press the seams leftward, neaten, then topstitch.
5. Stitch shoulder seams. Neaten them, then press backward. Neaten front band’s outer edge. Lay front band on front part right sides together and overstitch along front edging and front neckline. Turn front band into right side, press it and make decorative stitch. Fix the front band to shoulder seam, fix neckline’s open edges together. Stitch side seams. Neaten them, then press backward.
6. Stitch outer stand-up with the collar into the neckline, fold inner stand-up’s open edge and topstitch it along the seam joining outer stand-up. Make decorative stitch along the stand-up and the collar.
7. Cut a piping 19*3 cm for sleeve slit. Lay the sleeve straight along slit light, trim it with the piping. The trimming is 0.7 cm width.
8. Stitch sleeve edges and neaten them. Fold a cuff wrong side out and overstitch it along the contour excluding an upper segment between notches. Slash allowances close to marks. Turn the cuffs right side out and press them. Stitch the cuffs to sleeves. Topstitch cuffs along contours. Stitch sleeves into armholes easing them at sleeve caps.
9. Neaten the hem, press it into wrong side and topstitch.
10. Make buttonholes into right front part, sew buttons to left one.