5768 SLEEVELESS BLOUSE
YOU NEED: natural/mixed fabric (cotton, viscose, polyether); trimming; 3 hooks and 3 loops.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Upper back part – 2 pieces
2. Lower back part – 1 piece
3. Upper front part – 2 pieces
4. Lower front part – 2 pieces
1. Back yoke – 1 piece
2. Front yoke – 2 pieces
1. Cut a fabric piping of 4 cm width for flounces. See piping length on patterns. Stitch around one edge. Make a seam with loose stitches along another edge and gather fabric a little.
2. Stitch upper back darts. Press darts toward back center. Stitch back middle seam. Neaten and press it.
3. Make a seam with loose stitches along upper part’s lower edge between notches. Gather the fabric.
4. Stitch yokes along side seams. Neaten the seam and press it backward. Stitch a flounce to yoke’s lower edge.
5. Stitch shoulder edges of front/back parts. Neaten seams and press them backward. Stitch flounces to armholes. Stitch side seam of upper front/back parts. Neaten the seam and press it backward.
6. Stitch side seams of lower back/front parts excluding a segment in left side seam between the hem and 5 cm mark. Neaten right seam and press it backward, neaten left side seam and press it apart.
7. Stitch upper/lower parts to the yoke. Neaten seams and press them toward the yoke.
8. Sew loops to left front edging. Stitch the flounce along the contour. Begin and finish stitching at side slit. Stitch side seam to the hem. Sew hooks on right front edging above the flounce.