5769 ZIP-UP BLOUSE
YOU NEED: natural/mixed fabric (cotton, viscose, polyether); fusing; separating zip; 2 buttons.
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE DOUBLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED,
IF THE PATTERNS HAVE SINGLE CONTOUR, THE SEAM ALLOWANCE IS NOT PROVIDED.
ATTENTION! Before sewing, print paper patterns and lay them out according to the linen width (from 90 to 150 cm) to find out how much material you need (do not forget about double and symmetric details).
WHEN SEWING, BE CAREFUL WITH NOTCHES – THEY MUST BE COINCIDING!
1. Back part – 2 pieces
2. Center front part – 4 pieces
3. Side front part – 2 pieces
4. Sleeve – 2 pieces
5. Cuff – 2 pieces
6. Front facing – 2 pieces
7. Back facing_1 – 2 pieces
8. Back facing_2 – 2 pieces
1. Cuff – 2 pieces
2. Front facing – 2 pieces
3. Back facing_1 – 2 pieces
4. Back facing_2 – 2 pieces
5. Center front part – 2 pieces
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of center front parts, facing and cuffs.
2. Lay center front parts right sides together, insert the zipper and overstitch along upper/center/lower seams stitching the zipper. Turn the details right side out and press them. Topstitch the details at 0.7 cm from seams. Stitch front shaped edges. Neaten seams and press them sideward.
3. Stitch back darts. Press darts toward the center. Stitch middle back seam. Press the seam leftward and neaten it.
4. Stitch shoulder/side seams. Neaten seams and press them backward.
5. Stitch facings together. Neaten seams and press them. Neaten facings’ outer edge. Lay facings on upper details right sides together and overstitch one-piece stand-up’s edge/front neckline catching a segment of front shaped seam. Fold the facing into wrong side and stitch at 0.7 cm.
6. Stitch sleeve edges up to the notch, neaten it and press the seam. Stitch sleeves into armholes easing them at sleeve caps.
7. Fold cuffs along the center and overstitch short edges/segment to the notch. Slash seam allowance close to the notch. Turn cuffs right side out and press them. Stitch outer cuff to the sleeve. Fold inner cuff under and topstitch along joining seam.
8. Neaten the hem, press it into wrong side and topstitch.
9. Make buttonholes into the cuffs and sew buttons.